Friday, May 20, 2011

West Bridgford Summer Gathering 14th May 2011



The Great Green Garden at the Summer Gathering


Volunteers of The Great Green Garden and Transition West Bridgford were in attendance at the 5th annual Summer Gathering on the 14th May 2011.

There were many local businesses, community projects and green initiatives like ours. We signed up over 30 interested people to our mailing list and spoke to many local people who were interested in the project and in local food!





Other members of the project and local communities visited our stall and we were given lots of really useful tips and advice - some people had equipment we could borrow, others had fruit in their back gardens we could harvest!

The Summer Gathering is a great community event run by volunteers.
Please see the blog for more information - http://wbsummergathering.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. The Summer Gathering is a great thing because here we explore new ideas.
    small garden design

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete