Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Get Growing for Yourself - Garlic

Garlic planting time is in October

If you have a spare area in your garden somewhere, how about planting garlic?

Fresh garlic is wonderful and it is so easy to grow.

You can use any type of garlic from your local grocers or buy in bulk from a wholesaler and share it with friends.

Just break the bulb into individual cloves and push in to broken up soil so the top of the garlic, the pointy bit, is just above the surface of the soil.

Space them out to about 4-6 inches depending on how much soil you have and how much garlic you like!

It will be ready around June next year, when the leaves of the plant start to die back.

Store it in a cool dark place and eat copiously!


Hanging Garlic

2 comments:

  1. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.comWhats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete